Friday 1 February 2013

Nice Pen

Nice Pen Detail
I have always been a fan of nice pens and writing instruments. As far back as I can remember my Dad has always owned a Mont Blanc or Waterman pen for his briefcase. I recently purchased a nice briefcase/laptop bag (I am an IT professional) for myself - pictured below - and have a portfolio which is similar in color. I would like to find a nice, reasonably priced pen to have for signatures, interviews, and writing letters. I looked into the traditional Mont Blanc pens and I am just not willing to drop 400 bucks on a pen at this point.. maybe a little further on in my career
Perhaps some of you gentleman out there are willing to part with a nice pen at a reasonable price or can point me in the direction of something classy, professional, and practical that would be fitting of a 28 yr old.
My Dad has always told me that fountain pens are hard to maintain, so I may steer away from that route and go with a nice rollerball that will last me awhile.
As always, your opinions are greatly appreciated
 Nice Pen
  Nice Pen 
 Nice Pen 
 Nice Pen 
 Nice Pen 
 Nice Pen 
 Nice Pen 
 Nice Pen 
 Nice Pen 
 Nice Pen 
 Nice Pen  
Nice Pen  
                         

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Fish Pen

    ReplyDelete